Forum³

shop contest

4 replies
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
add a shop contest to the people who have a shop 1 60k 2 40k 3 20k votes done on my wall due nov 1!
Posted Oct 7, 13 · OP
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
vote number of there shop!
Posted Oct 7, 13 · OP
Votes:
+62
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
What?
Thanks, old friend.
~Former Tekkit Cubed Head Moderator
Still 100% Mad With Power!
Posted Nov 3, 13
Regalien_
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I think he meant that he hosted an unofficial contest centered around people voting whose shop in the mall is the best. Then type in the shop number here of what you think is the best shop of all. He'll then compile all the data manually and then fish out the shop numbers with the most votes in first, second, and third order according to vote number.

Sadly, no one has responded to this contest as the wall is empty and it was unofficial; it has already passed.
But if it's still on, I'd say mine was the best. XD Even though it's currently under renovation.
even_xenomorphs_lke_them_by_wolveshowl2-d5jrasc.png
Posted Nov 4, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
Legend
Royal
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
Regalien_ wrote:
I think he meant that he hosted an unofficial contest centered around people voting whose shop in the mall is the best. Then type in the shop number here of what you think is the best shop of all. He'll then compile all the data manually and then fish out the shop numbers with the most votes in first, second, and third order according to vote number.

Sadly, no one has responded to this contest as the wall is empty and it was unofficial; it has already passed.
But if it's still on, I'd say mine was the best. XD Even though it's currently under renovation.

XD
Posted Jan 1, 14
Dislike
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices