Forum³
Page
of 2

maby a mob grinder at spawn read consider!

15 replies
Votes:
+2
Expert
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I was talking to thowee today and I suggested that we have a mob grinder at spawn because it's really hard to get dpi plz consider plz plz it will help the community like mincrack if Ya no
Posted Oct 20, 13 · OP
Votes:
+6
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
well players do have their own spawners... like i personally have 2 zombie xp grinders, soon to be a skeleton farm, 4 spider farms, just go looking for a spawner and make your own xp farm o.o
a xp farm at spawn wouldnt work due to the sheer number of people who would be using it at all times.
Posted Oct 20, 13
Votes:
+2
Expert
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Most mob spammers are idrer broke or claimed so yea
Posted Oct 21, 13 · OP
Votes:
+6
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
a claimed spawner still works as a spawner does.
of course a spawner is either destroyed or claimed, if they weren't claimed some jackass would destroy them.
Posted Oct 22, 13
Votes:
+2
Expert
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Destroyed like no spawner
Posted Oct 22, 13 · OP · Last edited Oct 22, 13 by danielhi12
Regalien_
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Best place to find a spawner thats worth it are blaze spawners in the nether. I have 2 of them.
Therefore, best bet of finding your own high quality spawner, take a fly around the nether.
even_xenomorphs_lke_them_by_wolveshowl2-d5jrasc.png
Posted Oct 22, 13
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
I'm actually building a mob / xp grinder in the normal world. Problem atm is that it would need several mob spawners and a world anchor to work faster.
It is still work in progress and I would need 12 mob spawners or more to get it to go fast as it can, but I can't buy spawners.
Fastest way to get xp is finding a blaze spaner in the nether and claiming it so some griefer won't destroy it, but that may change if I can get enough spawners in the buildworld.
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Oct 26, 13
Votes:
+6
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
12 mob spawners would lag alot, not to mention thats 12 spawners within a small radius. I have multiple spider/zombie/skeleton spawners claimed if you can bother moving them a few thousand blocks LOL

i have 2 zombie xp farms, but with mob entities being wiped every 10 minutes, farms are a bit meh =\
Posted Oct 26, 13
Votes:
Gamer
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Why do u need the spawner xp or drops.
Posted Oct 27, 13
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Citizen
Elite
V³ Citizen
To be honest you don't need xp for much things except enchanting I think gecko or thowee should add a admin shop to buy xp bottles for a cost I would pay easily 1k for a bottle
Posted Nov 1, 13
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices