Forum³

Slot Machine Proposition / Question

9 replies
Votes:
+3
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Due to the natural of the slot machine and The rule: #2 Part 3: "No selling below minium Value(use ./value). I need to consult Admins/Owners to consider this question

I have a grand knowledge of Redstone dust and Red power. Using The "Randomizer" circuit from RP2 i would like to make a Slot machine. However i feel like i should talk to you... Gecko1986 first. Slot machine would be truely random and fitted with Numerical or Colored Lights (LEDs). Each combination would give out a prize based on the combination value which is dispensed using Pipes or Pnematic tubes. If Approved i would draft up a "Probability chart" for each awarding combination along with "No Win Combinations" and you may inspect the final product. I believe it would be a grand attraction.
Posted Nov 12, 13 · OP · Last edited Nov 12, 13 by Infernodra...
List
Undo
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Pro
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Marketeer
Royal Moderator
Community Manager
News Manager
V³ Citizen
I think this would be a cool addition to the server. Maybe a start of a mini Las Vegas xD This could be a cool way to get money to flow around the server a little bit more also....
OpO - Community Admin, Lakefront Mayor & Streamer
Posted Nov 12, 13
Votes:
+3
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Agreed, i'm thinking of other methods, like a game of skill perhaps Shooting Gallery but slot machine would be the first step
Posted Nov 12, 13 · OP
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Like the idea alot man! Think it could be pretty awesome! :thumb:
Posted Nov 12, 13
Gecko1986 a
Votes:
+65
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
Make a single player world with just this construct in it (dont stray of the spawn point to preverve disk space) and send me the compressed world data and I'll check it out.
Posted Nov 12, 13
Votes:
+3
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Okay Gecko i have sent you the Zipped world in a message on this site.
Posted Nov 13, 13 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Gecko can you check your mail on an update of the slot machine...
Posted Nov 21, 13 · OP
Votes:
+3
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
-1923,66,-969 (X,Y,Z)... This is the project site of it: Currently it is 66% complete with Two slots working without Prizes (Left two slots). Inputs are closed-off, Coin-mech. is Disabled. (For Admin+ Inside the machine (below the floor), There is a test button within device that is labeled "Test Run" if you want to try it.)

2013-11-28_171634_zps6113fd04.png
Posted Nov 28, 13 · OP
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Looking pretty sweet so far! :d
Posted Nov 29, 13
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
This idea is awesome, I'd love that on the server. :d
My teacher picked up a stick.
She said: At the end of this stick, There's an idiot.
I said: Which end.
Posted Nov 29, 13
Top Posters
NoticeNotices