Forum³

COD Ghost vs. Battlefield4

7 replies
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I know there has been lots of controversy over the topic of battlefield vs Call of duty,but i would like to know where u stand if u have a favorite of the two tell me which one it is and if u have a opinion on why you think one is better than the other please leave a comment explaining why. :thumb:
Posted Dec 4, 13 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I think Battefield 4 is better. Because on Ghosts you can like, destroy the map. And i find that annoying. But on Battefield 3 vs Mw3, i think Mw3 is better. Mw3 got alot of great maps. And it's more fun to play Mw3 online then Battlefield 3. Like is said, i find Ghosts annoying and bad :)
My teacher picked up a stick.
She said: At the end of this stick, There's an idiot.
I said: Which end.
Posted Dec 4, 13
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
And ofcourse, i love GTA V. Well, only when i'm derping with my friends ;)
Posted Dec 4, 13
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
V³ Citizen
I like Battlefield 4 alot better then Ghots atm.. and this will propably always be my choose.
For the ones who want my honest opinion.. I don't Dis Cod at all i just find it weak how there is still lag compensation when they have one of the biggest games francise on the market at the moment .while BF4 and BF3 have dedicated server to prevent that and make the gameplay alot better and so does the experience. I liked Ghosts. I looks good but compare both games with each other.. they are both complete different games in alot of ways but GFX wise.. I will always choose BF4 .. :d
Give me Applez and Chocolate and I'm the happiest person in the world :d
Posted Dec 4, 13
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
Atm i am a total BF4 fanboy i highly like both series.. but i just feel that COD Ghost just really hasnt impressed me at all and BF4 really has just completely both lived up to my expectations and surpassed them! So my choice would have to be battlefield 4 all the way!!! :d
Posted Dec 5, 13 · OP
Votes:
+29
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donator
Royal
Mad Hatter
Elite
V³ Citizen
I see.. :) but in all honezsty compare both games campain(don't know if it spelt that way) they both have good sides and bad sides . Every since Battlefield BC2 i never really had a great experience with BF3 And BF4's campain although they both look beyond amazing GFX wise. Thats why I always will give COD a try to make up for there mistakes :) they make good storylines .but there lack in multiplayer makes them fall to the ground once you play Battlefield 4 :d
Give me Applez and Chocolate and I'm the happiest person in the world :d
Posted Dec 5, 13
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Citizen
V³ Citizen
And there's one more reason why i don't like CoD Ghosts, You can't trickshot. You can on Mw3 and Mw2. That's why i'm not gonna buy Ghosts. :p
Posted Dec 5, 13
Votes:
Pro
Citizen
V³ Citizen
I agree with envy completely! but ellemannnen u should definately give ghost a shot it is 100% worth it im just simply saying comparing it to BF4 it just cant hang! lol
Posted Dec 6, 13 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices