4 replies
Votes:
+1
Expert
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
i placed a world anchor right next to my power flowers and over night i only get one but when i stay on for like 5 min i get ilk 3 what the heck can u guys plz help me world anchor is not working
Posted Dec 17, 13 · OP
Gecko1986 a
Votes:
+65
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
There is a bug @ world anchor in general : it only starts keeping stuff loaded from the moment someone 'activates' it ingame (by being near)

This is as stated a bug, and not an intentional change done by us and we are looking into a fix.
Posted Dec 18, 13
Votes:
+1
Expert
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
ok tell me how to fix it when u figure it out
Posted Dec 19, 13 · OP
Votes:
+1
Expert
Royal
Royal Expert
Royal Pro
V³ Citizen
and doesn't that ruin the point of the world anchor
Posted Dec 19, 13 · OP
Thenrin $GG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+5
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
V³ Citizen
Not entirely - when you are online but somewhere else, it will keep chunks loaded.

Since most people log off when they are at home, that means when you log in, you activate those chunks - and world anchor will keep them loaded if you leave the vicinity. This means machines in your home or base will still be functioning if you are elsewhere, and is especially good for certain setups like my IC machine. I have 160 chests feeding into an ender chest, and the world anchor means that those chests will feed while I am at the bank using an ender pouch because those chunks are loaded. This does not work well without the anchor, because those chunks unload when you depart, leaving the ender chest without a supply. That is my personal experience, anyway.
Posted Dec 29, 13 · Last edited Dec 29, 13 by Thenrin
Top Posters
NoticeNotices