+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
So, this broadcast came up in game and asked us what we would like to see for new voting rewards. Personally, I would enjoy a /nick command after a certain number of votes so like, it'll take 25 votes for 1 /nick command and then it resets after like, 3 months or so so everybody doesn't get confused. I don't know I think this may be really too Op and people may get out of hand with it but, it was an idea ;3

Thank you for your time
-jesseartistbear1 (inventor of sliced bread)
Posted Sep 16, 14 · OP
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Royal
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
as u say, people may be confused. this command have been up for consideration b4, but has always been a no cause of confusions about names.
Posted Sep 17, 14
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
Alrighty, thnx you for your time :d
Posted Sep 17, 14 · OP
Thowee aGG
Gecko's Guardian
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Owner
Tekkit³ Supporter
Citizen
V³ Citizen
How would you feel if the /nick could only be a shortened version of your name? e.g. Jesse?
Posted Sep 17, 14
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
I already suggested that. I feel like I want "Koli" but also in colours. But if that is too much to ask, how 'bout just "Koli"?
13.jpg
Posted Sep 17, 14
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Donator
Mad Hatter
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
Thowee, that would work too yea, so like a shortened version of it for everyone, that fixes the issue about every being confused with all the different names! Ex: MagikPoniez-Magik(Or Poniez) jdawgisaboss31-jdawg This wouldn't be a bad idea :d
Posted Sep 18, 14 · OP
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Pro
Royal
Royal Moderator
V³ Citizen
with those names it would be a bad idea, as everone would show up with the same name, and then when trying to comunicating thru chat, you wouldnt realy know who you where talking too..
Posted Sep 19, 14
List
Undo
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Royal
Elite
Royal Elite
V³ Citizen
How about if you vote enough you can request a nick from a mod so there wouldn't be bunch of [Pro]³Nazis running around the server?
It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop.
Posted Sep 19, 14
List
Undo
Kolibob $
Votes:
Gamer
Legend
Donator
Tekkit³ Supporter
Royal
Royal Legend
V³ Citizen
That's what we said...
13.jpg
Posted Sep 19, 14
Votes:
+24
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Legend
Donator
Knight
Mad Hatter
V³ Citizen
I personally would like the original voting rewards with only a few diamonds but retaining current claim block amount. I really dislike having starters who have dm armor/tools to grief with in only a few minutes of joining the server. Not to mention it takes the fun out of starting a brand new game of Tekkit for real players. In addition, the /nick command as a voting reward would only be adding to the chaos. However... What about the /nick command as a donation perk?

Why can't /nick be a one time use as a donation perk under the "special" tab instead? Say a $15 donation. By "one time use" I mean that when donating the player will leave a message with the desired nickname and what color they want it with a limit to one or two colors (please no rainbows). The owners or admin can then change that player's name once the transaction is complete. This nickname will be the player's new name on the server. No ifs, ands, or buts. The only other name that player can go by is his/her original name prior to donating. If in fact the player reverts to their original name then they will need to donate another $15 for a new nickname.

Just my thoughts. :3
CdogNerfinator's Forum Rules:
#1 All posts must have at least one emoticon
#2 When revising a post use the "Edit" feature
#3 Punctuate all sentences
#4 Obey all CdogNerfinator's rules
Posted Sep 19, 14 · Last edited Sep 19, 14 by CdogNerfin...
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices